Friday, July 5, 2019
Minimum Compensation Ordinance (MCO) changes effective July 1, 2019
Wages and Paid Time Off (PTO)
For a company that has 5 employees or greater, anywhere in the world. Includes subcontractors.
Any employee who works on a City contract for services:
- For-profit wage rate is $17.66/hour as of 7/1/19
- Non-profit wage rate is $16.50/hour as of 7/1/19
- Public Entities wage rate is $16.00/hour as of 2/1/19; Effective 7/1/17 - $16.50/hour
- 0.04615 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) per hour worked (can be used as vacation or sick leave, and is vested and cashed out at termination)
- 0.0384 hours of Unpaid Time Off per hour worked – allowed without consequence
For more information, or to sign up for email updates on the MCO and HCAO, visit website: sfgov.org/OLSE
Monday, June 10, 2019
For all vendors that are required to enter SOGI data in CARBON, please enter your year-end data by July 10th.
Please be advised that effective Fiscal Year 19/20, SOGI data will be collected bi-annually (January 10th and July 10th).
Friday, May 10, 2019
June Estimate Instructions 2019
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Information regarding end of year invoicing is posted below:
End of Year Invoicing 2019
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Information regarding SOGI data to be collected for contracts:
SOGI Memo 2018